Saturday 28 September 2019

Week 10

Another week flies by and here's another set of tunes.  I decided a few weeks ago that as I'd probably be listening to these around this time that I might as well post them.  In a way I've been dreading this post but it's been good.

This time of year is usually a gamut of emotions for me so here's a set of very personal songs to me.  Not going to say why as you'll kinda get an idea from the songs themselves.  All I will say is that the last one was perfect for me in almost every aspect of it.  Still is but to a much lesser degree nowadays.



Marilyn Manson - Man That You Fear



Christina Aguilera - Fighter



Christina Aguilera - Beautiful






Alice In Chains - Down In A Hole (Unplugged)



The Cure - Burn






Steam Powered Giraffe - Honeybee



Steam Powered Giraffe - Malfunction



Nine Inch Nails - The Becoming (Still)

No comments:

Post a Comment