Saturday 10 August 2019

Tunes part 3

Starting the weekend with a few lighter songs compared to last week.  Strange to think I was listening to these songs at the same time as Sepultura!


Pillbox - Invasion (What Really Turns You On?):
I'd got this single when it was released in 1996 and forgot about it for years.  It wasn't until maybe 10 years later that I actively sought it out again and discovered they'd done an album in 2000.  If you have trouble finding the band, they were formed by Susan Hyatt.



Terrorvision - My House:
Great British pop rockers here. I still prefer the first album (Formaldehyde) over the others. I think this was the first song of theirs I'd heard.



Terrorvision - Some People Say
Oblivion was probably their most well known song from the second album (How To Make Friends And Influence People) but this to me this is a better song.  They slowed it right down for this one.



No Doubt - Spiderwebs
I miss No Doubt.  Gwen is great on her own, but I've kinda lost interest as she got more poppy and left the ska-ness behind. Although, I do like some of the songs from This Is What the Truth Feels Like.



No Doubt - Sunday Morning
More ska. Love the chorus.






Bonus - Just seen this in the "up next" on Youtube.

Pillbox - Me And My Rhythmbox

No comments:

Post a Comment