Saturday 9 November 2019

Week 16

I was going to do some AC/DC or Skunk Anansie but I just can't whittle either of them down to 5 tunes so here's some Guns N' Roses instead.



Anything Goes
Shame this doesn't get as much airplay than most of the other songs.



Don't Damn Me
Second favourite song from Illusion I.



Coma
Absolute favourite song of theirs.  Another one that's in my all time top 10.  Glad to see they brought it out for the Not In This Lifetime tours.



Estranged
November Rain is the popular ballad.  Estranged, to me, is better.  The guitar through the whole song is fantastic.  The long notes and way it fades in and out at points is great.  The piano section is great as well.



Oh My God
Probably completely forgotten about but it shows how Axl would evolve from Illusions to Democracy.  Initially I didn't think much of it as it was a departure from the rock style they had but it grew on me over the years.  Fucking love it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment